Endless Gaming
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings valued players, As you may or may not be aware our server recently suffered at the hands of various hackers.

Unfortunately as our popularity grew this was bound to happen eventually. Sadly as a result we have decided to wipe all objects, items and more importantly humanity from the server.

However we do not like to leave our players high and dry so you may request a humanity refund and we will issue that quick smart. You have also received 1 million dollars in your bank to get you started.

In addition to this you may request a refund crate. We have also patched the vulnerability that allowed this to happen in the first place.

Regards, Quake

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mission Claim rules - Cherry Pickers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mission Claim rules - Cherry Pickers on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:54 pm

We all mostly help each other out here.  On the hard missions, combat support has been awesome.  I've done it.

No names need be mentioned, but I would like to point out:   If a person takes down a harder mission (M2s, etc).....Its fine to want to show up to help.  But the shooter takes down the last AI, and a guy showing up to cherry pick the loot after last kill.....No Go. That's not a person on an assist.

Taking a mission as a team, thats one thing.   But finally finishing the last AI, and a guy swoops in on a bicycle straight to the crate is a no go.  

Im established pretty well, so I can live the first time, or second time.  But after the second time, Im addressing it.  Its theft.  

On a mission, work together, win together.   But no cherry pickers allowed.  

Starke

View user profile

2 Re: Mission Claim rules - Cherry Pickers on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:28 am

Knight

Executive Administrator
Executive Administrator
Damn straight..

Common courtesy has always been, The person who starts the mission gets the loot, and they choose whether to share their spoils or not.
And assist is not a promise of free shit, it's just that, an assist.

To look at it in a server rules direction, I would deem it theft.. the person who marked the mission (unless it's a team affair) is the loot crate owner until the decide to share.

View user profile http://www.el-gaming.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum