Endless Gaming
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings valued players, As you may or may not be aware our server recently suffered at the hands of various hackers.

Unfortunately as our popularity grew this was bound to happen eventually. Sadly as a result we have decided to wipe all objects, items and more importantly humanity from the server.

However we do not like to leave our players high and dry so you may request a humanity refund and we will issue that quick smart. You have also received 1 million dollars in your bank to get you started.

In addition to this you may request a refund crate. We have also patched the vulnerability that allowed this to happen in the first place.

Regards, Quake

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are not connected. Please login or register

Test Pilot

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Test Pilot on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:34 am

Just a snapshot thought I wanted to share.

I will help any admin on any test flying on this server for any future ideas. I just run on the ground to save for it.

The problem with air support (jets with bombs) is the possibility of collateral damage. Always have a JTAC.

Id would love to fly the AV-8 again with MK 82s on board. Air support to guys in need is the idea. Imagine how neat it could be to have a guy above at FL200 on a CAP, that could just come in, and do a run, on call. It can happen. Just flying such a bird alone is fun and an honor in a server.

To own a plane should be expensive though. On top of the responsibility, its a gametime endorsement of humanity and obviously gold. I'd pay it. Last week's flight was very neat and it was very much appreciated. What if you're a guy on the ground and need help, but then you have a guy up there in a jet that can help? You call him in and suddenly its all hell for the enemy. A guy that CAN do a bomb run with MK82s off the rack of an AV8. And it can be coordinated properly with a proper run-in and good comms.

A JTAC on the ground can call it in, and a guy that loves to fly can make the majic happen. I would love to be that guy on the bomb run. (it takes bomb run practice to keep sharp and sucks at the same time LOL but I won't mention it...oh wait)

With respect, bring the jets. Wink There are guys that can do the rest. I request consideration of the idea, and to be a guy to help show it if and when I can.

Starke

View user profile

2 Re: Test Pilot on Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:36 am

I second this motion lol

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum