Endless Gaming
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings valued players, As you may or may not be aware our server recently suffered at the hands of various hackers.

Unfortunately as our popularity grew this was bound to happen eventually. Sadly as a result we have decided to wipe all objects, items and more importantly humanity from the server.

However we do not like to leave our players high and dry so you may request a humanity refund and we will issue that quick smart. You have also received 1 million dollars in your bank to get you started.

In addition to this you may request a refund crate. We have also patched the vulnerability that allowed this to happen in the first place.

Regards, Quake

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are not connected. Please login or register

Potential bank bug

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Potential bank bug on Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:26 am

New to the server, scraping together the funds to build a base, and could swear I deposited some money with the Bank Teller at Stary, wasn't a great deal as I also bought a truck but there was definitely some coin remaining.

I have deposited 1440 coins so we'll see if it stays put overnight.

View user profile

2 Re: Potential bank bug on Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:05 am

yes bank keeps

View user profile

3 Re: Potential bank bug on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:00 pm

Knight

Executive Administrator
Executive Administrator
The bank works fine, your bank balance will display on the right hand side of you screen, right under your on-hand balance.

Note, when depositing coins, you must click the deposit button, you cannot just hit the enter key.

View user profile http://www.el-gaming.com

4 Re: Potential bank bug on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:16 pm

I understand how the bank works.

As i say ive deposited 1440 coins so I'll check tonight whether it's remained.

View user profile

5 Re: Potential bank bug on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:11 am

Knight

Executive Administrator
Executive Administrator
sentinel618 wrote:I understand how the bank works.

As i say ive deposited 1440 coins so I'll check tonight whether it's remained.

The bank is fine..

View user profile http://www.el-gaming.com

6 Re: Potential bank bug on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:39 am

Well coins have gone missing previously so it's not 'fine' no matter how many times you repeat it.
I made a number of small deposits until i had enough to buy stuff, bought stuff and had a few thousand coins left, i logged out having parked my truck and when i logged back in the next day the bank was empty.
As i said, I'll check when i get home then I'll check it again with more deposited.

View user profile

7 Re: Potential bank bug on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:42 am

Quake

Executive Administrator
Executive Administrator
Although being sure the bank system is not bugged I decided to investigate the matter. I tested it along with several other members and found no faults with the bank system at all.

For g0od measure I checked the database:

Regards,
Quake

View user profile

8 Re: Potential bank bug on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:23 am

That's the 1440 from yesterday and 13120 which i added this evening to test further.

I took a few screenshots after i'd bought the truck and left funds in the bank, i'll check tomorrow whether they show a bank balance.

View user profile

9 Re: Potential bank bug on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:43 am

i have some coins for you if it was a random event. help you get back on your feet.

View user profile

10 Re: Potential bank bug on Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:20 am

Aww! Thanks but i'll be fine!

It hasn't repeated itself with a similar amount in the bank as i had when things went odd. I should also take into account that it's a mod on top of a mod, on top of a mod, on top of an older game engine and sometimes weird things happen.

My truck which I referenced earlier in the thread was parked outside Stary, in the parking lot. When i logged out a couple nights ago it had one slightly damaged tyre. When I logged in yesterday it had 2 remaining tyres, both of which were damaged almost to destruction, the engine was busted and it had no glass so some things just happen i guess.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum