Endless Gaming
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings valued players, As you may or may not be aware our server recently suffered at the hands of various hackers.

Unfortunately as our popularity grew this was bound to happen eventually. Sadly as a result we have decided to wipe all objects, items and more importantly humanity from the server.

However we do not like to leave our players high and dry so you may request a humanity refund and we will issue that quick smart. You have also received 1 million dollars in your bank to get you started.

In addition to this you may request a refund crate. We have also patched the vulnerability that allowed this to happen in the first place.

Regards, Quake

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starter Kit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Starter Kit on Thu May 03, 2018 6:36 pm

Hi! I'm new and I go by Johan on the server. I'd go by Grimm but Arma 2 seems to not want to do that at all.
I'd like the starter kit please!

View user profile

2 Re: Starter Kit on Fri May 04, 2018 6:38 pm

Knight

Executive Administrator
Executive Administrator
Hi Grimm/Johan, and welcome to Endless..

Quick note: to change your username (if you use DayZ Launcher) go into Arma 2 (regular game) in the menu, go and create a new profile using your chosen name, then exit and launch DayZ launcher.
(your account will stay the same, only your name will change, as accounts are tied to steam, not your username)

On dayZ launcher, Go to settings, click the arrow on your profile tab, select your new profile name, and click save, and then the arrow in the circle up the top to close the menu.

(Note: if the new profile name doesn't show up, repeat the process, except on the Arma2 OA version of the game, though it should work the first time)

Regarding your loot crate; when you log in next, just let an admin or community mod know that it has been approved, and we will hook you up.

View user profile http://www.el-gaming.com

3 Re: Starter Kit on Sat May 05, 2018 9:19 pm

Heya, I'm around all day today if you'd like your starter crate just post here when you're free or our discord group and i'll happily pop on and assist you

Thanks
Gar

View user profile

4 Re: Starter Kit on Sun May 06, 2018 2:48 am

Hey! I'm going to log in right now, so it'd be great if you could help me out! Please and thank you!

View user profile

5 Re: Starter Kit on Sun May 06, 2018 5:02 am

delivered Smile

View user profile

6 Re: Starter Kit on Sun May 06, 2018 5:03 am

WelshGaz wrote:Heya, I'm around all day today if you'd like your starter crate just post here when you're free or our discord group and i'll happily pop on and assist you

Thanks
Gar

i always miss you in game, someone asked if we have split shifts haha

Knight, how do i get the community moderator thing under my fancy yellow name? alien

- JJ Like a Star @ heaven

View user profile

7 Re: Starter Kit on Tue May 08, 2018 11:54 am

Knight

Executive Administrator
Executive Administrator
Jessica Jones wrote:
Knight, how do i get the community moderator thing under my fancy yellow name? alien

- JJ Like a Star @ heaven

fixed.

View user profile http://www.el-gaming.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum