Endless Gaming
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings valued players, As you may or may not be aware our server recently suffered at the hands of various hackers.

Unfortunately as our popularity grew this was bound to happen eventually. Sadly as a result we have decided to wipe all objects, items and more importantly humanity from the server.

However we do not like to leave our players high and dry so you may request a humanity refund and we will issue that quick smart. You have also received 1 million dollars in your bank to get you started.

In addition to this you may request a refund crate. We have also patched the vulnerability that allowed this to happen in the first place.

Regards, Quake

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another chopper bites the dust...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Another chopper bites the dust... on Sun May 13, 2018 5:22 am

With the scheduled 2000 (GMT) restart 15 minutes away I parked my Little Bird at the SW corner of Stary Airfield and headed back into Stary Trader City to get my SUV (parked in the parking lot) and sell some bits and pieces.

I got distracted by a phone call while in Stary Trader City parking lot and ended up being DC'd by the server restart.

I logged back in, collected my SUV and headed back towards the Airfield to check whether the 'lil bird would be able to lift, saving me a return trip. Instead of my lil' bird I found a burning wreck Sad

Second picture with SUV in roughly the same spot where the 'lil bird was parked (and burning lil' bird in the background)

View user profile

2 Re: Another chopper bites the dust... on Sun May 13, 2018 6:50 pm

Quake

Executive Administrator
Executive Administrator
You cannot, repeat cannot leave any vehicle near remotely near the stary trader prior to a restart. All cars left too close are automatically moved away upon server restart. Sometimes they go boom if they are moved to uneven surfaces.

As were not probably aware of this I will issue you a replacement this time.

Regard,
Quake

View user profile

3 Re: Another chopper bites the dust... on Sun May 13, 2018 7:02 pm

The SUV has been parked at the parking lot, very close to the trader city and the place specifically stated as a place to leave vehicles and the chopper was parked on a runway where other vehicles have been parked for many days without incident.

I am aware of the rules and normally do not park anywhere but my base but I've been back and forth to hospital for the past week and have not had enough time to scratch my own backside never mind play!

View user profile

4 Re: Another chopper bites the dust... on Sun May 13, 2018 9:24 pm

Quake

Executive Administrator
Executive Administrator
Yeah I get you, heli's act stupid sometimes, hit up an admin when you see one Smile

View user profile

5 Re: Another chopper bites the dust... on Mon May 14, 2018 5:11 am

Jess has sorted me out Smile

View user profile

6 Re: Another chopper bites the dust... on Tue May 15, 2018 12:03 am

sentinel618 wrote:Jess has sorted me out Smile

Embarassed

- JJ Like a Star @ heaven

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: