Endless Gaming
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings valued players, As you may or may not be aware our server recently suffered at the hands of various hackers.

Unfortunately as our popularity grew this was bound to happen eventually. Sadly as a result we have decided to wipe all objects, items and more importantly humanity from the server.

However we do not like to leave our players high and dry so you may request a humanity refund and we will issue that quick smart. You have also received 1 million dollars in your bank to get you started.

In addition to this you may request a refund crate. We have also patched the vulnerability that allowed this to happen in the first place.

Regards, Quake

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are not connected. Please login or register

My current suggestions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My current suggestions on Wed May 16, 2018 10:51 am

Morning chaps and lassies.

I love this server I've been here for almost a week and I'm having a great time.

I think however though that once you get most of the vehicles and gear after 5k humanity there needs to be a midway between 5k and 50k for the next shop. I currently don't know what to work towards and 45k humanity seems like quite a large gap for me to work with, might I suggest a mid tier shop at 25k? With a few unique items, I understand the time to be a buffer for money I agree with that, thanks Starke I believe mentioned that in chat earlier.

Some more vehicles and gear/weapons, maybe these could be added to the shop but maybe a sort of trust factor maybe based on server time played, logged in or something other than humanity could be used to allow people access to shops that sell things such as M79 grenade launchers and Stryker APCs for a lot of money, just a bit more variety would be nice.

Scavenger hunts - A community event where hints lead to prizes around the map, dmz did this and I won a BRDM2 through it, it consisted of subtle hints given that describe the location of the vehicle, organising some more of these would be really fun as I thouroughly enjoyed it and spent hours flying around the map following hints to the prize. Please more of this.

So overall

- Mid Tier Shops
- More vehicles/gear/weapons for trusted players.
- Community Scavenger hunts/competitions

Thanks for reading, enjoy your day!

View user profile

2 Re: My current suggestions on Wed May 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Knight

Executive Administrator
Executive Administrator
We already run community events, though due to circumstances beyond our control there has been fewer than normal as of recent.. but will be coming back again very soon.

Traders and items are always being tweaked, just keep checking back.

5k to 50k only takes about 2 weeks.. there is no need for 25k.. though a 250k or higher may come soon

View user profile http://www.el-gaming.com

3 Re: My current suggestions on Thu May 17, 2018 4:29 am

Doesn't take long to get to 50K Denton, you will be there soon. Do like the idea of more events and cool to hear Knight say that's a thing moving forward.

View user profile

4 Re: My current suggestions on Thu May 17, 2018 8:26 pm

One thing to remember about 50k is this: Don't stop. Keep going. Keep burying. Keep working, keep playing.

But when you kill people, always put them in the ground, regardless of even if you had 200k.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum