Endless Gaming
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings valued players, As you may or may not be aware our server recently suffered at the hands of various hackers.

Unfortunately as our popularity grew this was bound to happen eventually. Sadly as a result we have decided to wipe all objects, items and more importantly humanity from the server.

However we do not like to leave our players high and dry so you may request a humanity refund and we will issue that quick smart. You have also received 1 million dollars in your bank to get you started.

In addition to this you may request a refund crate. We have also patched the vulnerability that allowed this to happen in the first place.

Regards, Quake

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super Hero/Bandit Special Missions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Super Hero/Bandit Special Missions on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:09 am

Just my thoughts but is it possible to have a mission pop up like once a week that would be large scale and require a team effort, armor, large scale assault, etc. to complete?

For example a super bandit mission where the aircraft carrier is off-shore resupplying and now is the chance to attack it.

Super Heroes could have a similar mission like a Terrorist training compound deep in the forest.

I know we have Skalisty with AI spawn and Loot Boxes(sometimes Wink which is cool. Just thinking about some more endgame type of stuff.

Yall have been running the best EPOCH PVE server for a while now and I appreciate your hard work.

The community is very good and polices itself pretty well. I love it here and can't wait to see what's next!! bounce

View user profile

2 Re: Super Hero/Bandit Special Missions on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Quake

Executive Administrator
Executive Administrator
I really like this idea. Keep your ear to the ground we will come up with something.

Just one thing I need to add dayz doesnt really do timers so once a week would be kinda impossible. All missions are based on random chance according to probability.

Regards,
Quake

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum