Endless Gaming
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings valued players, As you may or may not be aware our server recently suffered at the hands of various hackers.

Unfortunately as our popularity grew this was bound to happen eventually. Sadly as a result we have decided to wipe all objects, items and more importantly humanity from the server.

However we do not like to leave our players high and dry so you may request a humanity refund and we will issue that quick smart. You have also received 1 million dollars in your bank to get you started.

In addition to this you may request a refund crate. We have also patched the vulnerability that allowed this to happen in the first place.

Regards, Quake

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Wait for host" Message

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 "Wait for host" Message on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:12 pm

Have attempted logging on to Endless Gaming and the message returned on a black screen is "Wait for host".

I am able to logon to other servers.

View user profile

2 Re: "Wait for host" Message on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:42 pm

Knight

Executive Administrator
Executive Administrator
No idea what happened, but I kicked it in it's ass and it's running again.. Will keep any eye on it.

View user profile http://www.el-gaming.com
I lost my large gunbag when I changed guns. My key for an armoured SUV that I have by my garage was in that bag, now I cannot get into it.

View user profile

4 Re: "Wait for host" Message on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:21 pm

Heya Mike when i see you on the server next i'll jump on and replace it for you,

Regards
Gareth

View user profile

5 Re: "Wait for host" Message on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:12 pm

Issue is Resolved Key's been replaced

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum