Endless Gaming
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings valued players, As you may or may not be aware our server recently suffered at the hands of various hackers.

Unfortunately as our popularity grew this was bound to happen eventually. Sadly as a result we have decided to wipe all objects, items and more importantly humanity from the server.

However we do not like to leave our players high and dry so you may request a humanity refund and we will issue that quick smart. You have also received 1 million dollars in your bank to get you started.

In addition to this you may request a refund crate. We have also patched the vulnerability that allowed this to happen in the first place.

Regards, Quake

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upgrade the construction system, TOW vehicle system

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I would quite like to see some more towing with helicopters, as I feel that some of the helicopters should be able to air lift.

View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I'm sure Knight And Quake will look into these for you, if you can pull a list of stuff you have issues towing with to start so we can try and add them to the towing script if possible then we can look at other suggestions to the long list of thing to get done for the players,

Thanks
Gareth

View user profile
Can we get the garage door openers back? I haven't seen it since the server transfer. Am I just missing it somewhere?

View user profile

Quake

Executive Administrator
Executive Administrator
Greenshag1979 wrote:Can we get the garage door openers back? I haven't seen it since the server transfer. Am I just missing it somewhere?

Hahaha, I knew I missed something in the frantic transfer.

it has been added to the list

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum